Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Texarkana TX | Walgreens
All Drop & Hook! No Touch Freight!
Home every day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor/Trailer driving experience or 6 months of driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $24.25/hour (on duty, non-driving time)
- $970 Minimum weekly gross guarantee
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
CDL Drivers in the Texarkana, TX area- are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also gets you home every day? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients.
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Texarkana, TX. Relay Routes are available and you will make night time relay runs from Texarkana, TX to either Waxahachie, TX or Livingston, TX and back (approx.. 420-435+ miles a night). Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday with early evening start times (4pm – 6pm) and home every day! All Drop and Hook! No touch Freight!
Relay drivers must be willing and able to fill in for Peddle drivers when they are on vacation, out sick, etc. 2-4 times a year.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Texarkana Texas | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below, , or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.