Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Stephens City VA | Walgreens
Home Every Day!
$24.60/hr (Delivery Routes)
$0.51/mile (Relay Routes)
Call Linnette 855.867.3801 today!
- $0.51/mile Relay routes
- $24.60/hr. Delivery routes
- OT After 8 hrs a day (Only applies to Delivery Routes)
- Drivers average $1150-$1300 weekly
- $1107 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401 (k) company contribution and company employee matching
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience or 6 months of experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be willing and able to unload freight by conveyor rollers, dollies or lift gate
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
CPC Logistics is currently hiring a Full-Time Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens in Stephens City, VA. Delivery and Relay routes are available. Both positions are Home Every Day!
Relay driver will run a daytime line haul from Stephens City, VA to Mt. Airy, NC and back 5 times a week (approx. 530 miles round trip). Schedule runs from Sunday thru Thursday with start times between 4AM-6AM.
Delivery driver will make lift gate deliveries of freight loaded dollies or hand deliveries of floor loaded freight via a roller system to Walgreens stores in Washington DC and the surrounding area. Drivers must be physically able to unload. Average 6-10 stops a day. Schedule is Monday thru Friday, with early evening start times between 6PM and 9PM.
Relay driver must be willing and able to fill in for the peddle driver 2-4 times a year to cover vacations, sick time, etc. Peddle drivers make hand deliveries to Walgreens stores via tailgate roller system or freight loaded dollies on lift gate trailers.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out the video below to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with the roller system and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
Check out the video below to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with freight loaded dollies on the lift gate and the emphasis CPC puts on safety. Feel free to watch the whole video. This version skips to the 6:30 mark, just so you can see how deliveries are made.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Stephens City Virginia | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Linnette Torres at 855.867.3801.