Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Shippensburg PA
$80K a year!
Home Every Day!
2 years Class A experience required
Call Alex at 877-378-2721.
- $14.50 Drop and Hook pay
- $14.50 for each pre-trip and post trip.
- $24/hr. delay pay
- $14.50 for fueling
- $1300 Minimum Weekly Guarantee
- Late Model Power Equipment
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life insurance benefits after 30 days.
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- 8 Holidays and 1 week of vacation after 6 months!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Must have 2 years verifiable Tractor-trailer driving experience
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
CPC Logistics is currently hiring Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers assigned to a private fleet based in Shippensburg, PA. Drivers will run either a dedicated route from Shippensburg, PA to Inwood, WV then on to Smithton, PA and back to Shippensburg, PA 5 days a week (approx. 390+ miles) or a dedicated run from Shippensburg, PA to Newburgh, NY and back 5 days a week (approx 500+ miles). All Drop and hook no touch freight! Schedule is a five-day work week with staggered days and both AM and PM staggered start times. Drivers will have two consecutive days off. This is not a Monday thru Friday operation. Schedule can be any 5 days of the week and once you are assigned a schedule, it will not change.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing private fleet for a very large consumer goods company.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Shippensburg Pennsylvania, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.