Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Sharonville OH | Avery
Monday thru Friday! Weekends off!
Home Every day!
3 years Class A Experience required
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- O/T after 40 hours worked
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance benefits after 30 days!
- Voluntary benefits available
- 8 paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with company contribution of $2280 a year!
- Plus more!
- Valid and current Class A CDL License
- Minimum 24 years of age
- Minimum 3 years of tractor trailer driving experience
- Tanker endorsement required within 90 days of hire
- Prior forklift experience a plus!
CPC Logistics is the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring a Class A CDL Local Truck Driver to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Sharonville, OH. Driver will run a dedicated route to Greenfield, IN. then assist in (un)loading trucks using a forklift on our dock and then make local deliveries in the Cincinnati area as needed. Schedule is Monday thru Friday, 1:30am to 10am, home every day and weekends off!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Sharonville Ohio | Avery, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.