Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Olive Branch MS | Walgreens
$0.51/mile – $25.50/hr.
Home every day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL license
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience or 6 months of driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $25.50/hour for all on duty non-driving time
- $1020 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance after 45 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Plus more!
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Olive Branch, MS. Relay Routes are available and you will make night time relay runs from Olive Branch, MS to Prescott, AR and back 5 times a week (approx.. 510+ miles a night). Schedule is Monday thru Friday with early evening start times (4pm-6pm) and home every day!
Relay drivers will be required to fill in for peddle drivers to cover vacations, sick time, etc. 2-4 times a year.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Olive Branch Mississippi | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.