Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Green Bay WI | Walgreens
$1500 – $1600 a week!
Home Every Day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- $26.35/hr. for all on-duty, non-driving time.
- Home Every Day!
- $1185.75 minimum weekly gross guarantee
- Monthly Safety Bonus!
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life insurance benefits after 45 days
- Voluntary benefits available
- 8 Paid Holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience or 6 months experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL school.
- Ability to lift, pull, push and carry product weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
CPC Logistics is currently hiring a full-time Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to work with Walgreen’s Private Fleet Operations in Green Bay WI. Relay routes are available, and drivers will make 2 nighttime runs from Green Bay, WI to Windsor, WI and back 5 nights a week (approx. 525 miles a night). All Drop and Hook, All No Touch Freight! Schedule is Monday thru Friday with early evening start times (4pm – 6pm) and Home Every Day!
Drivers must be willing and able to fill in for peddle drivers 2-4 times a year to cover vacations, sick time, etc. Peddle drivers make hand deliveries to Walgreen’s stores within Green Bay, WI and the surrounding area. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times, pay is $26.35/hr. with OT after 8 hours a day and Home Every Day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out the video below to see how deliveries are made with the roller system and the emphasis that CPC puts on safety. Relay drivers must be willing and able to fill in for delivery drivers 2-4 times a year to cover vacations, sick time, etc.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Green Bay Wisconsin | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721