Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Fletcher NC
$1300 Weekly average
Home Every Day!
Call Linnette 855-867-3801 today!
- Drivers currently averaging $1300 a week!
- Medical, Dental & $50,000 Life Insurance after 30 days!
- 401(k) with Weekly Employer Contribution.
- 10 Paid holidays and good vacation package
- Excellent Late Model Power Equipment
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Plus More!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years old
- Minimum 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience or 1 year of driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 75 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
CPC Logistics is currently hiring a full-time Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers assigned to our Bridgestone Americas Tire Fleet, based in Fletcher, NC. Drivers will run a nighttime shuttle from Fletcher, NC to Lebanon, TN and back 5 nights a week (approx. 545 miles a night) with an occasional backhaul from time to time. Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday with early evening start times (4pm – 6pm) and Home Every Day!
Drivers must be willing and able to fill in for delivery drivers when they are on vacation, sick, etc. All deliveries are tailgated (drivers roll tires off trailer) to store personnel; who then sort and stack the tires. Schedule is Monday thru Friday with early morning start times and Home Every Day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out the video below to see how tire deliveries are made and the emphasis CPC puts on safety for their drivers. Drivers must be able and willing to fill in for the delivery drivers 2-4 times a year to cover vacations, sick time, etc.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Fletcher North Carolina , start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Linnette Torres at 855-867-3801