Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Dayville CT | Walgreens
$28.15 per hour!
OT after 8 hours a day!
Home Every Day!
Benefits after 45 days!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience or 6 months of experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $29.15/hr for Saturday work
- OT after 8 hours a day!
- Medical, Dental & $50,000 Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- $1266.75 Minimum Weekly Wage Guarantee!
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution and company employee matching
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Home Every Day!
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Dayville, CT. Peddle routes are available and drivers will make lift gate deliveries of freight loaded dollies or hand deliveries of floor loaded freight via a roller system to Walgreens stores within CT, VT, NH, RI and Eastern MA including Boston. NO NEW YORK CITY! Schedule is either Monday thru Friday with afternoon/evening start times (3pm-7pm) or Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times (12am-8am). Both shifts are home every day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out the video below to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with freight loaded dollies on the lift gate and the emphasis CPC puts on safety. Feel free to watch the whole video. This version skips to the 6:30 mark, just so you can see how deliveries are made.
This video will give you a better idea of how the roller system works with the floor loaded freight and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Dayville Connecticut | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.