Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Danville VA | Walgreens
$0.51/mile and $24.60/hr.
Home Every Day!
This operation will start on Mid February
- $24.60/hr. for ALL on duty, non-driving time
- $1107.00 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401 (k) company contribution and company employee matching
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience or 6 months of driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be willing and able to unload freight by conveyor rollers, dollies or lift gate
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently accepting applications for Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens in Danville, VA. Relay drivers will run a line haul from Danville, VA to Anderson, SC and back 5 times a week (approx. 540+miles). Schedule is Monday thru Friday with early afternoon start times between 2PM-6PM and Home Every Day!
Relay drivers must be willing and able to fill in for the peddle driver 2-4 times a year to cover vacations, sick time, etc. Peddle drivers make hand deliveries to Walgreens stores via tailgate roller system or freight loaded dollies on lift gate trailers.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with the roller system and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
Check out this video to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with freight loaded dollies on the lift gate and the emphasis CPC puts on safety. Feel free to skip to the 6:30 mark to see how deliveries are made.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Danville Virginia | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Linnette Torres at 855.867.3801.