Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Columbus OH
Sunday thru Thursday
Home Every Day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Must have at least 1 year of tractor trailer driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- No DWI/DUI in the last 7 years
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Drivers currently averaging $1300-$1350 a week!
- Medical, Dental & $50,000 Life Insurance benefits after 30 days!
- Voluntary benefits
- 10 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Exceptionally Nice Power Equipment
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Plus More!
We are currently hiring a full-time Class A CDL Local Truck Driver assigned to our Bridgestone Americas Tire Fleet, based in Columbus, OH. Relay routes are available and the driver will make nightly runs to Sonora, KY and back (approx. 525+ miles a night) Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday with start times around 4pm. All drop and hook, no touch freight. Home every day!
CPC Logistics, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Columbus Ohio, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.