Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Waterville ME | Walgreens
$28.15 per hour!
OT after 8 hours a day!
Home Every Day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- OT after 8 hours
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days
- $1266.75 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Quarterly Safety bonuses
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience or 6 months of driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Doubles endorsement required
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to push, pull, carry up to 75 lbs.
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Waterville, ME. Peddle routes are available and drivers will make lift gate deliveries of freight loaded dollies to Walgreens stores within the Waterville, ME and surrounding area. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times (2am-6am) and home every day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out the video below to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with freight loaded dollies on the lift gate and the emphasis CPC puts on safety. Feel free to watch the whole video. This version skips to the 6:30 mark, just so you can see how deliveries are made.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Waterville Maine | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.