Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | St. Charles MO | Walgreens
OT after 8 hrs a day!
Home Every Day!
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- OT after 8 hours per day
- $1197.00 Minimum weekly gross guarantee
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance benefits after 45 days!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience or 6 months of experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Doubles Endorsement is required.
- Ability to lift, pull, push and carry product weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in St. Charles MO. Peddle routes are available and drivers will make tailgate deliveries via a roller system to Walgreen’s stores throughout St Charles and the surrounding area. Schedule is Tuesday-Saturday with early morning start times (2am-6am), and Home Every Day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out the video below to see how deliveries are made with the roller system and the emphasis that CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | St. Charles Missouri | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.