Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Pensacola FL | Walgreens
Home every day!
OT after 8 hours (Peddle Routes Only)
Call Linnette at 855.867.380 for more information!
- $23.85/hour (Peddle Driver)
- OT after 8 hours a day (Peddle routes only)
- $1073.25 Gross Weekly Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) company contribution
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience or 6 months of experience with a certificate from a CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- No license restrictions
- Must be able to handle and Unload freight daily via roller system
- Meet all DOT requirements
We are currently hiring a Full-Time driver for Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations for Walgreens in Pensacola, FL. The delivery driver will make deliveries in the area of Pensacola and Alabama. The schedule is from Tuesday thru Saturday with starting time between 4am to 6am with 5 to 6 stops a day. Driver must be willing and able to unload truck via roller conveyor. Home every day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Pensacola FL | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below.