Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver | Ontario CA
$23.50 per hour!
OT after 8 hours a day!
Home Every Day!
Call Ashley at 888.272.9291 today!
- OT after 8 hours a day
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 10 Paid Holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have 18 months of verifiable Tractor-trailer experience OR 1 year of experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL school
- Must be able to unload tires
- Must be able to pass all DOT requirements.
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations Group in Ontario, CA. Peddle and Relay routes are available.
Peddle routes consist of tailgate deliveries of tires that are rolled off the back of the truck or tailgated at each stop. Schedule is Monday thru Friday with early morning start times (Approx. 4 am-6 am) and Home Every Day!
Relay routes consist of nighttime runs to and from other domiciles within a 250 mile radius. All drop and hook, no touch freight. Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday with early evening start times (4 pm – 6 pm) and Home Every Day!
Drivers must be willing and able to perform both shifts as needed.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out the video below to see how tire deliveries are performed and the emphasis CPC puts on safety for their drivers.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Ontario California, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Ashley Hunter at 888-272-9291.