Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Noblesville IN | Walgreens
OT after 8 hrs. a day!
Home Every Day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- OT after 8 hours a day!
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days
- $1050 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Safety awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1-year verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience or 6 months of driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- CDL endorsements for Doubles required
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Noblesville, IN. Peddle routes are available and drivers will make tailgate deliveries via a roller system to Walgreens stores in Noblesville and the surrounding areas. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with start times between 4-6am and home every day.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Noblesville Indiana | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.