Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Louisville KY | Walgreens
$26.60 per hour
OT after 8 hours a day
Home every day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- OT pay after 8 hours
- $1197 Minimum weekly gross guarantee
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days!
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401 (k) with weekly company contribution.
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a driver and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience OR 6 months of tractor-trailer driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL school.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 75 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Louisville, KY. Peddle Routes are available and you will make tailgate deliveries via a roller system to Walgreen’s stores within Louisville, KY and surrounding areas. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times (2am-6am) and Home every day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Louisville Kentucky | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call, Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.