Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Kingsport TN | Walgreens
$1300-$1500 a week!
Call Linnette 855.867.3801 for more information!
- OT after 8 hours of work (Delivery routes only)
- $1107.00 Gross Weekly Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401 (k) company contribution and company employee matching
- Monthly Safety incentive awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500. Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience or 6 months of experience with a certificate from a CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be willing and able to unload freight by conveyor rollers, dollies or liftgate
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
CPC Logsitcs is currently hiring Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens in Kingsport, TN. Delivery Driver will make hand deliveries to Walgreens stores via tailgate roller system or freight loaded dollies on lift gate trailers in the area of Kingsport, TN. Schedule runs Tuesday thru Saturday with start times between 4am-6am. Drivers must be physically able to unload. Average stops/day can be anywhere from 6 to 10 stops a day.
This position will start in Mid August.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety
Check out the video below to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with freight loaded dollies on the lift gate and the emphasis CPC puts on safety. Feel free to watch the whole video. This version skips to the 6:30 mark, just so you can see how deliveries are made.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Kingsport Tennessee | Walgreens start the application process by filling in the short form below.