Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Ft. Wayne IN | Walgreens
OT after 8 hours a day!
Home every day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- OT pay after 8 hours
- $1152 minimum weekly gross guarantee!
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL license
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1-year verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience (or) a certificate from accredited school AND 6 months of driving experience.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 75 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently hiring a Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Fort Wayne, IN. Peddle routes are available and drivers will make tailgate deliveries via a roller system to Walgreens stores in Indiana /Southern Michigan and western Ohio area. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times (2am – 6am) and Home Every Day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
Check out the video below to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with freight loaded dollies on the lift gate and the emphasis CPC puts on safety. Feel free to watch the whole video. This version skips to the 6:30 mark, just so you can see how deliveries are made.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Ft. Wayne Indiana | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.