Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Danville VA | Walgreens
Home Every Day!
OT after 8 hrs. a day!
Call Linnette at 855-867-3801 today!
- OT after 8 hrs. a day!
- $1107.00 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401 (k) company contribution and company employee matching
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience or 6 months of driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be willing and able to unload freight by conveyor rollers, dollies or lift gate
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently accepting applications for Class A CDL Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens in Danville, VA. Peddle routes are available and drivers will make lift gate deliveries of freight loaded dollies or hand deliveries of floor loaded freight via a roller system to Walgreens stores in VA, NC & WV. Drivers must be physically able to unload. Average 6-10 stops a day. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times between 4AM and 6AM and Home Every Day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with the roller system and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
Check out the video below to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with freight loaded dollies on the lift gate and the emphasis CPC puts on safety. Feel free to watch the whole video. This version skips to the 6:30 mark, just so you can see how deliveries are made.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Danville Virginia | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Linnette Torres at 855-867-3801.