Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Chelmsford MA| Walgreens
$28.15 per hour!
OT after 8 hours a day!
Home Every Day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- OT after 8 hours
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days
- $1266.75 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Quarterly Safety bonuses
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience or 6 months of driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Doubles endorsement required
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to push, pull, carry up to 75 lbs.
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Chelmsford, MA. Peddle routes are available and drivers will make tailgate deliveries of floor loaded freight via a roller system to Walgreens stores in Chelmsford, MA and the surrounding area. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times (2am-6am) and Home Every Day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out the video below to see how deliveries are made with the roller system and the emphasis that CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Chelmsford Massachusetts | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.