Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Catonsville MD | Walgreens
$28.15 per hour!
OT after 8 hours a day!
Home Every Day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- OT after 8 hours
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days
- $1266.75 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Quarterly Safety bonuses
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience or 6 months of driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Doubles endorsement required
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to push, pull, carry up to 75 lbs.
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Catonsville, MD. Peddle routes are available and you make tailgate deliveries via a roller system to Walgreen’s stores located in and around the Baltimore, Md. Metropolitan area. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times (2am-6am) and home every day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Catonsville Maryland | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.