Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Portland OR | Walgreens
1 year Class A experience required
Call Ashley at 888.272.9291!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience OR 6 months with a certificate from an accredited CDL school.
- Flexibility to do all routes based on client needs.
- Doubles endorsement
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $25.25 per HR peddle/.50 per mile relay
- OT after 8 hours in a day
- 40 hour a week guarantee
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance after 45 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses
CDL Drivers- are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients.
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Portland, OR.
This position will be making local deliveries to Walgreens stores in the Portland area Tuesdays through Saturdays with varying start times.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Portland Oregon| Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Ashley Whitehouse at 888-272-9291.