Class A CDL Truck Driver | Portland OR | Walgreens
1 year Class A experience required
Call Ashley at 888.272.9291 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience or 6 months of driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL school.
- Ability to travel within the region and be flexible with scheduling.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 50 pounds
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- OT after 8 hours
- $1010 minimum weekly gross guarantee
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance after 45 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
CDL Drivers- are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients.
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Portland, OR. This position requires being able to work in Portland AND travel to Pasco, WA, Seatac, WA and Colburg, OR doing peddle routes and relays as needed. Scheduling is based off of domicile/dispatch needs. When traveling, drivers will stay in a hotel that is company paid.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Portland Oregon | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the VERY short form below or call Ashley Whitehouse at 888.272.9291.