Class A CDL Truck Driver | Mt Vernon IL | Walgreens
Local / Regional Drivers
Great Home Time!
$0.52 Per Mile – $26 Per Hour
$0.70 Per mile for Teams!
$3000 Sign On Bonus!
$1500-$1600 a week!
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor trailer driving experience or a certificate from accredited CDL school AND 6 months driving experience
- Doubles endorsement is required within 30 days of hire
- Ability to tailgate retail freight using roll off conveyors
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $3000 Sign On Bonus!
- $26/hr. (Peddle Runs only)
- $0.52/mile (Relay runs only)
- $0.70/mile (Team Runs only split)
- $26/hr. Paid for all on duty time
- OT after 8 hours per day, (Peddle Routes only)
- Drivers currently averaging $1500- $1600 a week!
- $1170 minimum weekly gross guarantee
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days!
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Furnished uniforms
- Safety incentive awards up to $450 per quarter
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
CDL Drivers – are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides for plenty of home time? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets. We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work for our Private Fleet Operations group assigned to Walgreens in Mount Vernon, IL. Peddle, relay, and team routes are available. Schedule is Monday thru Saturday and there may be some Sunday/Holiday departures from time to time.
Peddle routes consist of making tailgate deliveries via a roller system to Walgreens stores within a regional area.
Relay runs consist of driving from the DC in Mt Vernon, IL to domiciles in the region. All drop and hook, no touch freight.
Team runs consist of making tailgate deliveries to Walgreens stores via a roller system. Most runs are out and back the next day and out overnight 2-3 nights a week.
Drivers must be willing and able to perform all three routes as necessary.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Mount Vernon Illinois | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the VERY short form below or call Alex Cima at 877.378.2721.