Class A CDL Truck Driver | Lebanon TN
$1350-1500 a week!
Benefits after 30 days!
Excellent Power Equipment
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years old
- Must have at least 18 months of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience or 1 year of experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Drivers currently averaging $1350-$1500 a week!
- Medical, Dental & $50,000 Life Insurance after 30 days!
- 401(k) with Weekly Employer Contribution.
- 10 Paid holidays and good vacation package
- Excellent Late Model Power Equipment
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Plus More!
We are currently hiring a full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers assigned to our Bridgestone Americas Tire Fleet, based in Lebanon, TN. Peddle and Relay positions are available.
Peddle positions makes multi-stop tire deliveries to Firestone/Bridgestone dealers as well as independent tire dealers. Drivers must be physically able to unload tires on a daily basis. Tires are rolled off the back of the truck or tailgated at each stop. Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday with early morning start times (4am-6am) and home most every day with an occasional layover.
Relay runs consist of shuttling trailers from Lebanon to various domiciles and back nightly. All drop and hook, no touch freight. Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday nights with early evening start times (4pm-6pm) and Home every day.
Driver must be able and willing to perform both peddle and relay routes as needed.
CPC Logistics, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Lebanon Tennessee, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.