Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | La Porte IN | Walgreens
OT after 8 hours a day
Home Every Day!
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- $27/hr. (Peddle Routes)
- OT after 8 hours (Peddle Routes only)
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days
- $1215 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Quarterly Safety bonuses
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1-year verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience or 6 months experience with a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- CDL endorsements for Doubles required
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to push, pull, carry up to 75 lbs.
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in La Porte, IN. Peddle routes are available and drivers will make tailgate deliveries via a roller system to Walgreen’s stores in La Porte, IN and the surrounding areas. Schedule is Tuesday through Saturday, with start times normally between 3-5 am and Home Every Day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | La Porte Indiana | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877.378.2721.