Class A CDL Driver | Bridgestone | Buford GA
Currently hiring Class A CDL Driver for a Private Fleet Operation in the Cecil Commerce area of Buford, GA.
This is an evening run that will start at 4 PM Sunday. The work week is Sunday – Thursday. It will leave from the Ryder location in Buford, GA (near Mall of GA). Then will travel to White GA, pick up a trailer and deliver to a distribution center in Lebanon, TN and return with a loaded trailer to Buford. The run usually takes 10-11 hours. Weekly average gross pay is $1400/week. Equipment is state of the art and there is a captive maintenance facility on site.
Runs are regional/local and drivers are home most or every other night and every weekend. “Best Drivers Drive CPC!”
· Inspect truck/trailer(s) for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips, and submit written a report on the condition of the truck/trailers(s) at the end of each trip or tour of duty.
· Check shipping papers to determine the nature of the product being transported, destination or delivery location and/or any special unloading instructions.
· Check for proper preparation of shipping papers, agreements, and special markings/labeling when hazardous materials are present.
· Use the truck computer to monitor DOT compliance and delivery and pickup information.
· Drive truck to destinations in accordance with Federal regulations, normally in periods of up to 11 hours of driving followed by an off-duty period of at least 10 consecutive hours.
· Ensure all shipping documentation required to move with shipments is available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies shipment when delivered.
· Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations including driver’s logs, records of fuel purchases, mileage records, and other documents required by law. This also includes the use of a truck computer for monitoring hours or service and delivery information.
· Report all accidents involving driver, company equipment, and/or private property. Report all safety hazards.
· Professional representation of the company and the trucking industry through practicing responsible, safe and defensive driving techniques.
· Valid and current CDL
· Must be Willing, Able and Stable
· Must have 2 years Tractor/Trailer verifiable experience delivering in multiple states
· Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
· 2 years minimum Class A Delivery experience
· Ability to meet all DOT requirements
· $.4150 per mile or $19.28 per hour with OT after 8 depending on run
· Medical, Dental & Life Insurance – after 30 days
· Voluntary benefits
· Paid holidays and vacations
· 401 (k) company contribution
· Driver referral bonuses
CPC Logistics, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
Build a great career with CPC Logistics – We’re going your way!