Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Painesville OH | Avery
Monday thru Friday!
Home Every Day!
3 years Class A Experience Required
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- $23.15/hr with OT applicable after 40 hours worked
- Monday-Friday 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- No touch freight on inter-plant and warehouse moves (drop/hook)
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance benefits after 30 days!
- Voluntary benefits available
- 401(k) with annual employer contribution of $2280.00
- Sick Days & Holiday Pay after 30 days
- Driver referral Bonuses starting at $1000! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 24 years of age
- Minimum 3 years of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- Tanker endorsement is required at time of hire
- HAZMAT endorsement is required within 90 days of hire
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently hiring a Class A CDL Driver to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Painesville, OH. Driver will run a dedicated route originating in Painesville, OH, moving material between local warehouses and customer locations within a 30 mile radius of Painesville. Schedule is Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM, weekends off. All material moves are drop and hook, no touch freight.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Painesville Ohio | Avery, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.