Class A CDL Divisional Truck Driver | Atlanta Georgia
Divisional Truck Drivers
$800 Minimum Weekly Guarantee!
Benefits after 30 days!
2 Years of Class A experience required
Call Linnette at 855.857.9801 for more details!
• Hourly and/or mileage rate pay depending on the job.
• Minimum Weekly guarantee of $800 a week but average wage should be $1000+
• Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days.
• Exceptionally Nice Power Equipment
• Paid vacations
• 401(k) with weekly company contribution
• Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
• Valid and current Class A CDL
• Minimum 23 years of age
• Minimum of 2 years of verifiable tractor trailer experience
• Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
• Must be willing and able to unload freight
• Ability to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently hiring a Class A CDL Divisional Truck Driver in Georgia. A Divisional Truck Driver will work for multiple accounts based in Georgia. A Divisional Truck Driver will work for multiple accounts CPC services in the SE. This position will cover for extra loads, vacations, time-off scheduled and will involve local delivery, relay, and regional work. Driver must be willing and able to travel to different locations in the SE as needed in their personal vehicle. Once you arrive a client location, you would use their equipment. Personal vehicle will be used to get to client locations only. The driver will be compensated $0.45/mile for travel in personal vehicle to client locations and hotel will be provided as needed. Schedule varies depending on the assignment.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Divisional Truck Driver | Atlanta Georgia, start the application process by filling in the short form below.