Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver | Pendergrass GA | Walgreens
Minimum 21 years old
$1107 Gross Minimum Weekly Guarantee
Call Linnette at 855-867-3801 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of verifiable Tractor Trailer experience or 6 months of experience with a certificate from a CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be willing and able to unload freight by conveyor rollers
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- OT after 8 hours a day (peddle routes only)
- $110 7 Gross Minimum Weekly Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k)with weekly company contribution
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
CPC Logistics is currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens Pendergrass, GA. This is a mostly Home Daily position, with occasional 1 or 2 night layovers. Usual schedule runs from Tuesday thru Saturday, with a start time between 4 AM and 6 AM daily. This position makes multi-stop deliveries to Walgreens stores and you will make hand deliveries via roller system. Drivers must be physically able to unload.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver | Pendergrass Georgia | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below.