Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver | Anderson SC | Walgreens
OT after 8 hours a day
$1300 – $1500 weekly!
Call Linnette at 855-867-3801 today!
- OT after 8 hours a day
- Drivers currently averaging $1300 – $1500 weekly!
- $1107 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & $50,000 Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401 (k) with weekly company contribution
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 21 years of age
- 1 Year of verifiable Tractor Trailer Driving Experience or 6 months of experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
CPC Logistics is currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Anderson, SC. Drivers will make lift gate deliveries of freight loaded dollies or hand deliveries of floor loaded freight via a roller system to Walgreens stores in SC, NC, GA, VA, TN, WV, KY, AL and Washington DC. The schedule usually is from Tuesday thru Saturday with an occasion sixth day (Monday) from time to time. The 6th day is paid at the Overtime Rate of $36.90/hr. Drivers can expect few layovers during the week. We pay for your hotel room. No Sleeper Bunk!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out the video below to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with the roller system and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
Check out the video below to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with freight loaded dollies on the lift gate and the emphasis CPC puts on safety. Feel free to watch the whole video. This version skips to the 6:30 mark, just so you can see how deliveries are made.