Class A CDL Truck Driver | Full Time Delivery | Walgreens | Home Daily
CDL Drivers—are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides for plenty of home time? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group. Peddle routes are available, and you will make hand deliveries to Walgreen’s stores within a regional area.
- Hook and unhook trailers from the tractor itself.
- Unload trailer with conveyors, carts or lift-gates.
- Perform frequent lifting, pulling, pushing, and carrying of boxes, and other packaged goods weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Inspect truck/trailer(s) for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips, and submit written report on the condition of the truck/trailers(s) at the end of each trip or tour of duty.
- Check shipping papers to determine the nature of product being transported, destination or delivery location and/or any special unloading instructions.
- Check for proper preparation of shipping papers, agreements, and special markings/labeling when hazardous materials are present.
- Use truck computer to monitor DOT compliance and delivery and pickup information.
- Drive truck to destinations in accordance with Federal regulations, normally in periods of up to 11 hours of driving followed by an off-duty period of at least 10 consecutive hours.
- Ensure all shipping documentation required to move with shipments is available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies shipment when delivered.
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations including: driver’s logs, records of fuel purchases, mileage records, and other documents required by law. This also includes the use of a truck computer for monitoring hours or service and delivery information.
- Report all accidents involving driver, company equipment, and/or private property. Report all safety hazards.
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required
- Start Time 5 AM Tuesday thru Saturday
- Delivering to Walgreens Stores in the New England and surrounding areas
- $26.25/hr OT after 8 Hours, $25/hr on Saturday
- Weekly Pay $1200 – $1600/week
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive pay rates of $26.25/hr, Overtime after 8 hours
- $960 weekly minimum guarantee!
- $500.00 quarterly safety incentive bonus
- Overtime pay after 8 hours per day
- Single and family health plans
- Voluntary benefits
- “6′ paid holidays, “2′ personal holidays, and “1′ week of vacation after “1′ year of service
- 401(k) with company contribution of $20 per week
- Driver referral bonuses
- Plus more!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Delivery Driver | Walgreens | Waltham MA , start the application process by filling in the short form below.