Class A CDL Delivery Driver | Fayetteville NC | Walgreens
Seeking Top Local Delivery Truck Driver For Private Fleet Position
Great Driving Job In Fayetteville NC and the Surrounding areas
Contact: Corey Stein – 888-292-9291
Class A CDL Truck Drivers in the Fayetteville Area – are you looking for a driving job that not only pays well, but that also provides for plenty of home time?
If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier employer in the driver service business, and our Class A Drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets.
We are hiring a full time driver for the following position: Class A CDL Delivery Driver | Fayetteville NC | Walgreens. This driver will perform deliveries to stores in the Fayetteville NC and surrounding areas.
CPC Logistics is a safety focused company, that has been providing great truck driver careers to Class A CDL Drivers since 1972. If you are an experienced, safety-minded Class A driver in the Fayetteville NC area, we would like to talk to you!
- Valid and current CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 2 years verifiable OTR experience
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- No DUI/DWI
- Must have Good Safety Record, clean MVR & Stable Work History
- Preference given to previous Retail/Foodservice Delivery/Hand Unload Delivery
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $23.10 (OT after 8hrs per day) local delivery drivers
- Tuesday-Saturday work week for peddle drivers
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance – after 45 days
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401 (k)
- Driver referral bonuses
- Excellent Equipment
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Delivery Driver | Fayetteville NC | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the VERY short form below or call Corey Stein at 888-292-9291 to discuss this position.