Benefits Administrator | Chesterfield MO
CPC Logistics, the nation’s leader in providing truck drivers for private fleets has an immediate opening for a Benefits Administrator with experience in Chesterfield, MO. This position is located at our Main office near the intersection of Hwy 40 and Route 141.
- Data entry into HRIS system (PDS Vista) including daily/periodic monitoring of error and tracking reports (includes reviewing documents to find and verify information)
- Coordinate reporting and tracking activities to comply with the Affordable Care Act
- Assist with communication development, maintenance and distribution – i.e., New business set ups, FMLA and other leaves, new hire enrollment packets
- Assist with creation and maintenance of documentation – i.e., Rate sheets, process manuals, annual benefit appendices
- Medical child support notice processing
- Wellness activities
Qualified Candidates will:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Benefits and/or HR experience (2+ years preferable)
- Understanding of local, state and federal regulations and requirements (optional)
- Effective communication skills – One on one with other staff and employees
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance benefits after 30 days!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with company match!
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Casual work environment
- Monday thru Friday schedule.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
Qualified candidates interested in joining our team should respond to this listing. PLEASE DO NOT CALL. The Hiring Manager for this position will be reviewing resumes and completed applications only.
If you are interested in the job: Benefits and Human Resources Assistant | Chesterfield Missouri, start the application process by filling in the VERY short form below and we STRONGLY recommend that you attach a resume for consideration.